Election Day Voting is 7 am to 8 pm in the Windham High School Gymnasium, at 406 Gray Road. Voters are asked to please park in the first parking lot off of Educational Way and enter Door #12.
Please note that there is a designated parking lot and entrance for those who might have mobility constraints. The second parking lot off of Educational Way, across from the tennis courts, will be marked with Handicap Accessible signage. Please enter Door #17.
Staff will be onsite to help direct you.
The town clerk handles the following:
- Dog Licensing
- Hunting / Fishing Licensing
- Business Licenses & Permits
- Notary and Dedimus Service
- Record the Minutes at all Council Meetings
- Vital Records
- Assist Tax Collection/Auto Registration in Collecting Property Taxes
- Assist Tax Collection/Auto Registration in Registering Autos, Boats, and ATVs
- Marriage Licenses: Marriage Licenses are issued between the hours of 8:00 - 3:00. Please allow 30 minutes for processing. Printing off the Intention form and filling it out ahead will save time.
- Welcome Packets are available in the Clerk's Office