- Town Clerk
Windham's next election:
On Tuesday, June 13 voters will be voting on the School Budget Validation. The State of Maine will not have a ballot for this June. See below as to how you may request your ballots. See Specimen Ballot.
To participate in elections you must be registered to vote.
Voters may cast an absentee ballot instead of voting in person. Casting an absentee ballot is convenient and secure.
Absentee ballots may be requested in writing, by phone, online, or in person up to the Thursday before Election Day, without specifying a reason. However, if you are asking to receive your ballot by mail, please request it early enough to allow for postal mail delivery time – both to receive it and return it (2-5 days each way).
- To request a ballot please call 892-1900.
- You can request an absentee ballot online by or by mail from the Secretary of State's website (click link in side-bar menu above)
- Ballots must be returned to the municipal clerk no later than 8:00 pm on Election Day.
- You may also request a ballot for a relative by filling out an application for absentee ballot. Please print and present at the Clerk's Office.
- Please reference the Absentee Voting Guide on the Maine.gov website.
Most Recent Elections
- November 8, 2022 Election -- Official Results
- June 14, 2022 Election -- Official Results
- November 2, 2021 Election -- Official Results
- June 8th, 2021 Election -- Official Results
- November 3rd, 2020 Election -- Official Results
- July 14th, 2020 Election -- Official Results
- March 3, 2020 Election -- Results
- November 5, 2019 Election -- Results
- June 11th, 2019 Election -- Results
Archived Election Results From 2001 on available here.