**APPLICATION PERIOD HAS CLOSED**
You MAY be eligible for a property tax refund of up to $700, if you:
- are at least sixty-five (65) years old at the time of application;
- have a home (owned or rented) in Windham that you have lived in for the whole year prior to the time of application;
- have been a Windham resident for at least the last ten (10) years;
- have paid property taxes in Windham (due October 1, 2021 & April 1, 2022), or rent in Windham on your home for at least a year; and
- have an annual household income LESS THAN $56,350.
The maximum benefit is $700, but could be less depending on your actual property taxes and your annual household income.
Please view Chapter 209 - Taxation to learn more about property tax assistance.
Program Eligibility FAQ (printable)
APPLICATION PERIOD HAS CLOSED
PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE JULY 1, 2023 FOR PROGRAM DETAILS