Community COVID-19 Resources
Community Vaccination Line
Monday -Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.
The Maine COVID-19 Community Vaccination Line helps Maine people get information about vaccine clinics. This includes people who:
- Do not have internet access
- Need assistance connecting to or navigating online resources
- Require interpretation assistance
- Are home bound and need transportation
- Have other questions about resources in their area
March 19, 2021
Governor Janet Mills announcement. Maine is accelerating the timeline of its vaccination plan to make more people eligible for COVID-19 vaccines earlier.
- Beginning Tuesday, March 23, 2021, Maine residents age 50 and older will be eligible for the vaccination.
- Beginning Monday, April 19, 2021, all Maine residents age 16 and older will eligible for vaccination.
The accelerated timeline comes as some Maine vaccine providers are reporting availability of appointments and as Maine anticipates an increase in vaccine supply from the Federal government. Read Governor's Announcement here.
As part of the Keep Maine Health initiative, Windham is launching a Windham Cares public outreach campaign.
Fire-Rescue personnel will be out in the community sharing information, answering questions and providing guidance.
Please feel free to download, print and share these brochures.
If you have any questions or would like to share your concerns please call the Fire-Rescue Chief or Local Health Officer at 892-1911 or the Town Manager's Office at 892-1907.
Please find free Maine DHHS COVID-19 resources by clicking 'StrengthenME' on the menu.
COVID-19 Vaccine Fraud Warning from U.S. Secret Service
We encourage you to investigate online resources and services that the Town can provide. Please call if you have questions or need assistance.
- Food Pantry - Resources 892-1931
- General Assistance - Resources 892-1906
- Code Enforcement - Online Services 894-5960 ext. 1
- Fire-Rescue Department - Burn Permits 892-1911
- Tax Collection - Online Services 892-2511 To expedite motor vehicle registrations please have this information with you.
- Town Clerk's Office - Online Services, Election Information 892-1900
- Public Works - Drive & Street Opening 892-1909
- Parks & Recreation - Resources 892-1905
- Planning Department Applications 894-5960 ext. 2
- Assessing Department - Resources 894-5960 ext. 3
- Library - Resources 892-1908
- Police Department - Crash Reports, Public Records, Concealed Weapons Permit 892-1919